2018 Show Schedule Coming Soon!
In addition to high-quality schooling shows, the ADA also offers a variety of events throughout the year.
- Register yourself and your horse with the ADA by completing and submitting the 2018 Membership Application
- If you change horses or add a horse during the show season, you must email the Show Points Chairperson (it is your responsibility to follow up if no confirmation is received)
- Be sure you earn scores from three separate judges at a minimum of two separate venues/locations, keeping in mind that you may see the same judge at two different shows
- Use the same spelling for your name and your horse’s name that you used on your membership application on every show entry form
- Make sure you understand the rules and regulations
- Contact a board member if you have any questions
Things to know before you show!
Our Show Sanctioning Committee Chairperson is Amy Schierbeek you can email her Shows@alldressageassociation.com
|No.||Show Date(s)||Show Details Click on Link||Entries Open||Entries Close|
|1||March 24||Concord Ridge Dressage Show|
|2||May 19th||Rivendell Stables May 19 One Day Dressage Show|
|3||May 20th||Rivendell Stables May 19 One Day Dressage Show|
|5||June 23rd||Rivendell Stables June 23 One Day Dressage Show|
|6||June 24th||Rivendell Stables June 24 One Day Dressage Show|
|8||July 7th||Benchmark Dressage/Rustic Ridge Memorial Dressage Show|
|9||August 11th||Rivendell Stables One Day Dressage Show August 11th|
|11||August 12th||Rivendell Stables One Day Dressage Show August 12th|