As a member of the All Dressage Association, you also become a member of USDF with many benefits. Join today!
USDF membership benefits include:
- e-TRAK, USDF’s online learning center for dressage and equine education. Through one convenient location, access hundreds of educational resources, engage in structured learning activities, and earn USDF University Program credit!
- Ten issues of the award-winning USDF Connection magazine
- Access to the online version of USDF Connection
- Eligibility to compete as rider and/or owner at USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized shows
- Eligibility for rider awards (Rider Performance Awards, Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal, Freestyle Gold, Silver and Bronze Bar, Master’s Challenge). Rider receives patch, pin, or picture frame, personalized certificate, honorary presentation at USDF’s Annual Awards Banquet, publicity in the Annual Award Banquet program, listing on the USDF website, (both current year and historical lists), and will be listed in the yearbook issue of the USDF Connection
- Eligibility to compete for Adequan/USDF Pas de Deux year-end awards
- Access to “members only” section of the USDF website
- E-newsletters sent by USDF, which helps Group Members stay in touch with what is happening at USDF and in the sport of dressage
- A USDF Group Member card which can be used at USDF competitions and an online membership card available for printing, at any time, free of charge
- Discounted rates at USDF educational events
- Discount in the USDF store
The ADA membership form now asks for information from our USDF/USEF riders. If you plan on showing in USDF/USEF recognized shows, please complete this portion of the form. We want to recognize all levels of riders at our annual show and banquet.
ADA Membership include
- Unique and informative clinics for competitive horse and rider teams; Jr. / YG Riders, Adult Amateurs, Open, Non-competing Social members.
- Schooling Shows with quality judges.
- Discounted Clinic and Show rates
- Championship Classes at our annual show.
- Yearend Awards for USDF competitors as well as ADA competitors.
- Member privilege and discounts with area retailers and clinicians.
ADA members elect officers to our board and other members volunteer to serve in a variety of roles to best serve the needs of all. We welcome all members at our monthly board meetings and welcome your interest in the organization. Future meeting dates are found on the calendar.