Hello present and future ADA members, we have our new membership form on our website. The fee for membership is reduced for those who bring their filled out form to our annual banquet! Print out the form, click on the link below to do that, and bring it to the banquet and your membership is only $45.00! Don’t forget and tag your friends in our facebook post so they can take advantage of that, too.
Attention ADA members: Do you feed Tribute horse feed? If so, please save the labels (located on the back of the bags). We are now part of Tribute Equine Nutrition Partners Program. Simply cut off the labels & turn those into any ADA board member. You could also turn in your Tribute labels to the ADA Annual Banquet on Nov. 18th or mail them to-Phyllis Walsh 756 Stevenspoint SE Byron Center, MI 49315. Thank you in advance for supporting the ADA!
Hello Region 2! It seems the months from September to December are just a whirlwind of activity, Regional Championships are now done and the US Dressage Finals are quickly approaching. On the heels of these two events of course is the USDF Annual Convention being held in our Region this year! If you are headed to the convention this year,we are looking for volunteers to help the USDF with registration of all attending and at the various educational sessions. As a volunteer you will need to be available anywhere from 2 to 4 hours Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Volunteering for this does have perks so if you are interested please email or call me at email@example.com or 631-338-6340. Kathy Grisolia Region 2 Volunteer Coordinator
The deadline is October 1st.
C.A.N.T.E.R. Perpetual Achievement Award
The C.A.N.T.E.R. Perpetual Achievement Award was established and is sponsored by the Communication Alliance to Network Thoroughbred Ex-Racehorses in order to acknowledge the success of retired racehorses in the sport of dressage; thereby encouraging more people to consider these remarkably versatile and adaptable horses as their preferred mount. Requirements for consideration:
1. The horse must be of the Thoroughbred breed and have raced at least one time at any pari-mutuel track as verified by the horse’s tattoo.
2. The award is open to horses of all levels or combination of levels.
3. The award will be given annually to the horse with the highest percentage for the season.
4. Horse/Rider teams must meet requirement numbers 1-7 of Division Award Eligibility Requirements.
5. Recipients of this trophy will be ineligible for nomination for the year immediately following their award but may be re-nominated thereafter.
6. Rider must submit a completed nomination form no later than October 1, 2017 in order for the racing record to be verified. Nomination forms for The C.A.N.T.E.R. Perpetual Achievement Award are available on the Forms
Click on the form to download it.